Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Hm...

Very good animations. But I don't like how you guys used a public flame fla. You can find that flame anywhere just by using google. You guys should've just made your own fire. Well, for the rest I say really good. But the public fire fla. brought this review down to a 9.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Tom designed the fire from scratch. If it looks like something else that you can download from the website, thats not our problem.
-Dim

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Not Heroes....

Not heroes...But they did try to teach a lesson. To accept people for their differences. What they did was wrong. But what the students, parents, and teachers of columbine did wasn't anymore correct. Great movie. It truly reflects what those guys actually felt. Good job.

Roger Smith 1. Roger Smith 1.

Nice!

Very good for a first flash!!

Actionscript 2.0 tutorial Actionscript 2.0 tutorial

....

Very boring. You should make a "Next" Button to skip all the stuff people don't want to know. I wanted to learn how to make scripted fire. But I'm very impatient so I closed your tutorial.

evestraw responds:

I fixed the problem thanks for noticing the text goes faster but no nextbutton before you have read all sorry
however there is a rightmouseclick cheat for the impatient

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

And once again someone creates a crappy game

once again a game with very limited interactivty is once again created.....once again. So many of these have been made you could have at least made it better but all you did was make it worse! You loaded the person with lots of lives in hope of them not seeing your incomplete actionscript didn't you? the lives go into the negative. This is crap! It shouldve been blammed a long time ago!

Snowman Dressup Snowman Dressup

First game huh?

Next time you make a game try making one more original that people will like. I'm working on a game too and it's my first as well but I'm trying my hardest to make it really good. I see the effort you put in this but I dont think it has enough style.