Actionscript 2.0 tutorial Actionscript 2.0 tutorial

....

Very boring. You should make a "Next" Button to skip all the stuff people don't want to know. I wanted to learn how to make scripted fire. But I'm very impatient so I closed your tutorial.

evestraw responds:

I fixed the problem thanks for noticing the text goes faster but no nextbutton before you have read all sorry
however there is a rightmouseclick cheat for the impatient

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

And once again someone creates a crappy game

once again a game with very limited interactivty is once again created.....once again. So many of these have been made you could have at least made it better but all you did was make it worse! You loaded the person with lots of lives in hope of them not seeing your incomplete actionscript didn't you? the lives go into the negative. This is crap! It shouldve been blammed a long time ago!

Snowman Dressup Snowman Dressup

First game huh?

Next time you make a game try making one more original that people will like. I'm working on a game too and it's my first as well but I'm trying my hardest to make it really good. I see the effort you put in this but I dont think it has enough style.

Anime Babes: Hentai High Anime Babes: Hentai High

Pretty good!

but the drawings need some work. I actually wanted to make a game like this some time soon maybe you can help me or I can help you. I'm good at drawing with flash. If youre interested email me at da1lilthug@hotmail .com

Ronin Jin Ronin Jin

not bad...

one question though......how do you make games like that I need help email me at da1lilthug@hotmail .com (take out the space)